- What information do I need to provide to get a quote for my project?
Drawings or plans are required for Brooklyn Custom to provide preliminary pricing. The drawings need to include dimensions, material and finish requirements.
- Will you fabricate a reproduction of an existing custom metal assembly from a photograph?
The answer to this frequently asked question is no. We do not reproduce someone else’s work from a photograph or a web site screen shot.
- Does Brooklyn Custom make alterations or repairs to existing furniture, sculptures or architectural metalwork?
We do not get involved in maintenance or repair work.
- How long does a custom project usually take?
Lead times are based on the complexity of each project and vary.
- Can Brooklyn Custom provide shop drawings?
Yes, we work with a variety of 2 and 3D CAD formats as well as CAM programming.
- I have an idea for a custom project; can I stop by and brainstorm?
We prefer to review the potential project details via email first to provide a price for consideration. Following the initial dialog an appointment to meet and discuss the project in detail can be scheduled.
- Do you rent shop space to individuals who are interested in trying their hand at metal work?
We do not rent out shop time or space to the general public.